Sunday, September 18, 2016

Charity Flea Market - Volunteers Needed

What: Charity Flea Market


When: Saturday May 7th, 545 am


Who: Raising money for orphan and slum school children in Bangladesh


Why: Because we all have big hearts and together we can help those in need


It’s time for another charity flea market! You guys have been so super amazing and generous with all of your donations that they are taking up half my living room!


I’ve sorted out and put aside the items that I can bring to Bangladesh with me and the rest of it I will sell at the Flea Market to raise money to help the kids. I have almost 30 boxes to bring so if anyone is able to help with transport (anyone with a big car/truck) or with setting up the tables that would be great! I’m going to need all the help I can get! I know it’s an early start on a Saturday morning but it’s a really great experience and we always end up having a lot of fun!


I’m really looking forward to spending the day with everyone who wants to help out and support a great cause. It has been such an amazing experience teaching yoga to all of you but this is really what sparked the whole idea…doing it to support and help those in need.


Please comment below or send me a PM if you’re interested in helping out!


Thank you guys again for all the support! See you soon!



Charity Flea Market - Volunteers Needed

‪#‎Dubai‬ ‪#‎MyDubai‬ ‪#‎DXBplanet‬ ‪#‎LoveDubai‬ ‪#‎UAE‬ #‏دبي‬

No comments:

Post a Comment